Gluten Free Grocery Store Tours
With 40,000 products in an average grocery store in the United States, it is no wonder that grocery shopping is a daunting task. If that wasn’t intimidating enough, let’s add gluten free shopping to the list.
Odd’s are you’ve walked into a grocery store before, picked up an item, and thought to yourself “Is this gluten free?”.
Once you’ve determined if it’s gluten free or not, you are bombarded with additional choices:
- Generic or Name Brand
- Conventional or Non-GMO or Organic
If you are tired of asking yourself these question (and more) then, I can show you how to confidently navigate a grocery store of your choosing near the Ann Arbor, MI area.
1 Hour Grocery Store Tour Includes:
- Gaining Confidence in Reading a Food Label
- Gluten Free versus Certified Gluten Free
- Gluten Free versus Naturally Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Alternatives
- Gluten Free Meal Planning Tips
Your questions will answered during the grocery store.