Celiac Wellbeing Check
Is your Celiac Disease adequately maintained?
Celiac Wellbeing Check assesses your adherence to a gluten-free diet, nutrition status, and quality of life.
What is the Celiac Wellbeing Check?Recommended for individuals with Celiac Disease once a year after diagnosis to ensure compliance with the gluten-free diet, assess nutrition status, and quality of life.
What does it include?
- 1 – 90 minute initial assessment with a Registered Dietitian (RD)
- Assess adherence to a gluten-free diet
- Assess nutritional status
- Biochemical Data
- Medical/Family/Social History
- Food and Nutrition History
- Physical Activity
- Sleeping Pattern
- Stress Level
- Smoking/Alcohol History
- Assess Celiac Disease Quality of life
- General recommendations are provided for the identified nutrition diagnosis.
- Referral (if applicable) to Celiac Confident, Celiac Comfort, or Celiac Wellbeing program for continued nutrition support.
- Referral (if applicable) to health care providers.